Jan 14, 2012

3rd day, sem 3

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Friday is the last day for Add and Drop session.

I woke up from bed with liitle bit dizzy and warm.perhaps,i've cry a lot for last couple days.
Actually, i didnt planned to see AA today as i getting give up. i get ready myself by 8.30 am although my class start by 10am. I asked FH if she can accompany to AMF Hall.

ni pegi sbb mdm math yg beria2 suruh tukar grup.she said just try again.

ya..my math mdm was right.i went  to math counter and asked if i can changed my group.she said yes.i was very happy.but i've to search the group alone.unlucky for me, none of group was tally to my table..

i went to chemistry counter..also i got the same answer.yes,i can changed my group.she little bit pity with me.i searched which group tally to my table.i got group 162.this is my previous group for sem 1..happy x terkata.. quickly, i call HS and told her i got her group.she also happy.

then, i was told by my new friends for physics tht their suddenly have to change to another group. i rushed to physics counter and begging to my lecturer (he is Head of Department Physics). he said tht it is up to AA.i begging again to AA and Alhamdulillah...again,i search the group.this time i got my roomate group.majority for this group is sisters.i was not in afraid anymore..

next,i went to english counter.again  i searched the group.and i got my previous group english for last semester.

everything going well.i went to computer lab for register online.and now officially i've changed my group.except for math.i never mind for this bcoz mdm math quite friendly..

at the end of this, i get tired.ke sana, ke sini, uruskn sume ni.alhamdulillah...i'll not cry anymore.

MORAL STORY: Allah is the best planners. He know best for you.Just be patient and never give up!!~

~tenx to FH.tired kn.da belanja nasi ayam da..hehe

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More